With Twinkly you can free your creativity creating new effects!
Effects could be Static Effects or Loop Effects
Create a custom static effect
- Select the device for which you want to create a new effect
- Access the Gallery Effect
- Click on the icon “+” on the top right of the page or on the icon at the end of the gallery.
- To create a static effect click on “Static Effect”
Select the Color
First, select the color you want to apply: move the cursor “color” left and right to select the right color.
Select the tool
Choose the tool you want to use to draw the effect on your basic layout / layout, being it basic or mapped by you.
- Pencil: for a subtle and light stroke, it allows you to select just a few LED lights at a time and apply a full color.
- Brush: for a thicker stroke, it allows you to select more LED lights at a time and apply a full color.
- Magic Wand: It applies to the selected LEDs a trembling effect, that will remind you of fairy dust.
- Rubber: it erases the effect from the LEDs that you’ll touch.
Apply or erase the color with the selected tool
Once selected the tool, touch the LEDs on which you want to intervene.
You can select single LEDs or work on groups moving your finger on the screen.
Click on “Save” to save the effect and give it a name, your effect will be available in the main gallery, from where you’ll be able to add it to your favourites.
Note: personal effects cannot be modified from the gallery like the preinstalled ones.